Instapak Quick® RT
Instapak Quick® Room Temperature provides protective cushioning and light blocking and bracing for products of all sizes and weights without the need for equipment.
- No dispensing equipment required.
- Takes up little space; completely mobile it can be used anywhere.
- Simple to use: it's as easy as press, pat and pack.
- Instapak Quick® RT foam means products arrive undamaged, as intended, eliminating the costly impact of repackaging and shipping a replacement.
- Expands in seconds to form custom-fitted protective foam cushions, ensuring every package gets out the door on time.
- Manually activated to expand in the shipping carton, securing the product with less packaging materials resulting in lower shipping costs.
- Product arrives in a neat professional package, with virtually no mess and it is easy to dispose of.
- User friendly touch key control panel allows operators to choose from 24 preprogrammed CFT or foam bag combinations
- Perforations can be programmed to suit individual needs and applications
- Flow controlled dispensing allows the system to produce foam filled tubes, ranging from 1" to 5" diameter
- The Ultimate in Product Protection:
Offers all the protection of Instapak® foam during shipping, warehousing, and general handling.
In minutes, anyone can become a packaging expert.
Economically and efficiently protects products of almost any size, shape and weight.
Expands in seconds to form custom-fit cushions.
The equivalent of a room full of packaging material can be stored in a single carton.
Just-in-time packaging for any size company.
- Customer Satisfaction:
Your customer receives your product damage-free in a neat professional package.
- Provides superior protection with minimal material. Less packaging means less waste.
- May be disposed of with ordinary trash or can be reused as carton filler.
- Can be processed in municipal waste-to-energy facilities.
- Compacts to approximately 10% of its original volume in a landfill.
- Will not degrade to pollute air or ground water.
- Produced without CFCs of HCFCs.
- May be returned to any Instapak foam return locations worldwide.
- Simple diagnostic indicators show system status.
- Ten preset touch keys easily control foam amount.
- Produces up to 16 Bags Per Minute
- System Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 28"
- UL and CE Approved
Foam In Bag Packaging Solution
The Protective Power of Instapak® Foam Delivered in Efficient, Versatile Tubes
Instapak Quick RT Foam Packaging
Instapak Complete System
Reduce Cube Size and Minimize Packaging Material with Small Diameter Tubes
On-Demand Flexible Protection
The Instapak® Complete™ foam packaging system, from Sealed Air, creates foam filled bags and continuous foam tubes. This application uses a wide variety of Instapak high performance packaging foams that provide advanced protection and minimal foam usage. Similar machines may take up considerable amounts of space, but the Instapak Complete™ system has a compact design that will fit into any packaging operation.
Advanced Instapak® CFT Technology
New advancements in foam insulation have made our Instapak® CFT technology — better than ever. These innovations include:
Wind it Up and Let it Go
The Instapak® material is fed into the cushion bin through an accumulator attachment. From this point, it can be batched for delivery to multiple workstations or saved for later use. These tubes can be stored for peak usage or distributed to decentralized workstations. One of the major advances of this system is that it allows minimal use of material while providing the maximum level of protection. As a result of less material use, users will experience a reduction in shipping costs along with less impact on environmental resources.
Get More By Using Less
Capitalizing on the ability to produce low-profile material, the Instapak® Complete system can deliver significant protection while allowing the packager to reduce cube size and overall shipping volume. By reducing material usage, users can also save on dimensional weight shipping fees and the environmental resources necessary to transport larger volume packages.
Systems may be equipped with an electronic communication device which allows Master Packaging Solutions (Sealed Air) to obtain information about equipment operation for the purpose of improving perfomance.
Foam-In-Bag - Cushioning Packaging System Using Bags of Foam
Foam-in-Bag Packaging System
The foam-in-bag packaging system is perfect for small and mid-sized companies looking for the superior cushioning properties without a large up-front investment.
Easy To Use
Enjoy all the proven benefits and cost savings of foam-in-bag packaging with an afforable, user-friendly Instapak system.
Maximum Value: This low-cost, foam-in-bag system reduces material and labor costs.
Easy to Use: A simplified touch key control panel virtually eliminates the operator's learning curve.
Compact: Small, innovative design saves valuable workspace.
Flexible: The Instapacker Tabletop system supports the packaging needs of shipping rooms, multiple pack station operations and even the production floor.
Protective: Instapak high-performance packaging foam is designed to protect your products during shipping, warehousing and general handling.
Here's How It Works
Step 1: Press any one of the 10 preset foam amount keys to dispense a foam-filled bag. Remove the bag of expanding foam by tearing at perforations.
Step 2: The Instapak foam-filled bag is placed into the carton and the product to be packaged is placed on top of the expanding bag.
Step 3: A top cushion is formed by placing a second Instapak foam-filled bag on top of the product and closing the carton.
Affordable Packaging At The Touch Of A Button
With the simple touch of a button, operators can produce up to 16 foam-filled bags per minute, guided by easy-to-follow graphics on the touch key control panel.
To simplify handling, the Instapacker Tabletop system utilizes a roll of perforated film with a fixed bag size.
Instapacker Tabletop System Specifications
Thank you for visiting MASTER PACKAGING SOLUTION
Call Today For a Free Quote 949-487-5493